Credit cards are unpredictable, as they can be either very useful for some people or a debt trap for many who are not careful while spending the money. The credit card lures the people to spend more, especially in the UAE, where the ex-pats are attracted to the luxury and lavish lifestyle of the city. The city is already a symbol of luxury in the whole world, palaces and villas, like villas for sale in Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Residence villas, and Dubai creek villas are the signs of opulence in Dubai.
Renting out the fancy cars, expensive clothes, and eating in the fine dining of Dubai can heavily charge your pocket, but still, there are so many ex-pats out there who opt for credit cards to enjoy the lavish lifestyle not realizing that soon they are going to be bankrupt.
Many the banks and other financial organizations offer a limited amount that can be spent in a month through a credit card; the limit is mostly around two or three times your monthly income, which seems very lucrative to many people, but it means that you are going to work two or three months off without spending any money to pay the dues of your credit card.
You should consider setting a sensible limit on your credit card so that you can manage the expense and pay them off within the month, you need to know that all the loans and debts in a country must be paid before leaving the place, so paying off all your debts and loans in an important aspect that you should consider.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CREDIT CARD
It is obvious that if the credit card is used sensibly, then it can be very beneficial in handling the cash flow, earning rewards, and finances. Many things should be considered before selecting a credit card for yourself.
- INTEREST RATE: This should be your priority before making a selection for a credit card, and it can vary depending on your salary and income.
- SALARY REQUIREMENT: Most the credit card policy is to look for the minimum salary requirement, so it is important to make sure that you are eligible for the card.
- FOREIGN CURRENCY: This one is for the travelers, consider the currency exchange rate, and the fluctuation of the currency, to get an idea about the transaction fees that will be deducted from your account.
- ANNUAL FEE: Do read the terms and policy very carefully, as many credit cards offer “no annual fee” in the first year, but these charges do apply after the first year.
- BENEFITS: Look for multiple credit cards and consider their offers such as cashback, discounts, airport lounges, and air miles.
- EXTRA CHARGES: Do look carefully at extra charges, there must be no extra or hidden charges.
SOME OF THE BEST CREDIT CARDS
We might help you in finding some of the best credit cards
MAJID AL FUTTAIM VISA CARD
It is a great option for your everyday expenses, the Najm Blue visa card of Majid Al Futtaim is only available is available for only those, who have a salary of more than AED 5000 per month and offers a 2% discount on purchases from Hypermarket, Carrefour, and 1% discount on the purchases from all the locations. It offers some other facilities as well, such as a buy-one-get-one-free ticket for movies.
ADIB ETIHAD VISA CARD
This one is best for travelers, as it offers 2.5 miles on every AED 4 spent through the card and these miles can be redeemed by traveling through the Etihad Airlines tickets. It requires a minimum salary of AED 5000 and charges AED 2000 per annum for the card. Some other services are also offered by the card like air-port lounges and many other assistance.
Dubai is a great city with so many wonders and opulent places, most the ex-pats are attracted to the flashy lifestyle of the city, so the need for a credit card is a must for them to avail the of luxury, but it is important to consider some things before getting your hands on the credit card. Any irresponsible spending is likely to result in heavy debt, so you must act sensibly. It is observed that the use of credit cards is mostly used by the people living in areas like luxury villas for sale in Dubai, Emaar Beachfront, and Downtown city.
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Hoster Tech